I am writing to address an unfortunate incident that occurred because of the food served at your restaurant on June 4, 2013.
At 8:00 p.m., my husband I were seated at your establishment. We both ordered the flank steak, the tomato bisque, a glass of the house red and the tiramisu. While delicious, the evening's meal had other, unfortunate, effects.
Several hours after the meal, my husband and I both fell severely ill. We went to the Emergency Room at ABC Hospital and were evaluated by Dr. John Brown. He diagnosed us both with food poisoning. The only food we ate together that day was at your establishment. The doctor also mentioned that we were not the first cases he'd seen that night with those symptoms.
I have always enjoyed your restaurant, but the severity of the food poisoning caused me and my husband terrible suffering and a high medical bill. I have conferred with my lawyer and we will be calling to discuss a figure for compensation in this matter.
I would also like to hear what you are doing to address the issue of contaminants or unhealthy cooking practices in your kitchen.